Afa Klamath the Absolute Blue Green Algae.
Composition: Active ingredients per vegetable soft gel capsule: Aphanizomenon Flos Aqua (400 Mg).
This product is guaranteed to not contain: lactose, gluten, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
These algae are micro-organisms which are rich in nutrients. Afa Klamath (Aphanizomenon Flos Aqua) is blue - green alga which is found in Upper Klamath Lake, a volcanic lake in a natural reserve in the south of Oregon, USA at an altitude of 1400 meters or 4600 feet.
This algae is rich in minerals and vitamins, vitamin B12 (1) Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain satisfactory red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood.
Vegetable do not contain B12 which makes Afa Klamath interesting for vegetarians. Its profile of amino-acids is identical to the profile of amino-acids of the human being.
Amino-acids are the precursors of neuro-transmitters (dopamine-serotonin) (2). Afa Klamath contains essential fatty-acids (omega-3, 6, 9) as well as high chlorophyll content. Chlorophyll is a cellular regenerator which is necessary for photosynthesis (reaction which converts the light into energy). This also plays an important role in the process of detoxification.
Afa Klamath (3) is a nutritional supplement in the form of vegetable capsules which when combined with a balanced diet, good hygiene and combined with a healthy lifestyle can be used as:
- as a source of vitamin B12, especially for the vegetarian /vegan
- during a period of recuperation and recovery
- as a drainer and detoxifier of toxins, (excess amalgams, pesticides...)
- to stimulate both mental and intellectual capacities
Direction for use: 1 x 2 capsules per day during first 15 days afterwards 2 x 2 capsules per day during meals or as recommended.
To be stored in a dry and cool space.
(1) Effect of a Klamath algae product ('AFA-B12') on blood levels of vitamin B12 and homocysteine in vegan subjects: a pilot study. Baroni L, Scoglio S, Benedetti S, Bonetto C, Pagliarani S, Benedetti Y, Rocchi M, Canestrari F; PubMed, Int J Vitamin Nutr Res. 2009 Mar;79(2):117-23
(2) Aphanizomenon flos-aquae and the nervous system: Reward deficiency syndrome: genetic aspects of behavioral disorders. Comings DE, Blum K; Desert Lake Technologies: Prog Brain Res 2000; 126:325-41
(3) Die Heilkraft der Afa-Alge: Vitalität für Körper und Geist durch ein Ur-Heilmittel. Simonsohn Barbara, Goldmann, Taschenbuch, Juli 2000
Manufacturer: Decola sprl Belgium
Contents 120 Soft gel Capsules
Price: € euro 40.00
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 20 January, 2011.